144 E Wells St • Milwaukee, WI 53202
Please note that the bridge over the Milwaukee River at Wells Street will be closed for renovation until November 2018. Despite the closure, The Pabst Theater and Pabst Theater box office remain fully accessible via Water and Wells Streets.
- FROM THE WEST ON INTERSTATE 94
- Take the I-43 North / Kilbourn Ave. exit from the right lane. Proceed through the Kilbourn Ave. tunnel straight onto Kilbourn Ave. and stay on Kilbourn for approximately seven blocks until you cross the river. Turn right at the first corner past the river onto Water Street. The Pabst is one block south at the corner of Wells and Water streets.
- FROM THE SOUTH ON INTERSTATE 43/94
- Take the Plankinton Avenue exit from the right lane while on the Highrise Bridge. Follow Plankinton northbound approximately 4 blocks north to Wells Street.
- Turn right on Wells. The Pabst Theater is 1 block east, just over the river, at the corner of Wells and Water Streets.
- FROM THE NORTH ON INTERSTATE 43
- Take the McKinley Avenue exit east. Continue east on McKinley Avenue until you cross the river (about 5 blocks) and turn right on Water Street.
- Proceed south on Water Street for 5 blocks. The Pabst Theater is on the corner of Wells and Water Streets.
Reserve your parking in advance and get there on time, stress free!
SpotHero is the nation’s leading parking reservation app to book convenient and affordable parking, whether it’s for an event, commute to work or even airport parking.
Discounted Parking!Standard Parking Structure
330 E. Wells St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
* 1 block from The Pabst
The Pabst sells discounted parking passes for the SP parking structure at the corner of Wells and Broadway Streets (about a block east of the theater). The entrance to the SP structure is on the east side of Broadway, just north of Wells. Buy a discounted parking pass from our box office and present that as you leave the structure. Discounted parking passes are also available while buying tickets online and by phone (phone hours are 9 AM – 9 PM seven days a week). The structure is automated so please keep both the ticket that you get upon entry and the one that you purchase from us. The discounted SP parking vouchers are valid starting at 5 PM everyday, 7 days a week.
OTHER WAYS TO GET AROUND
For bus routes and times, please visit Milwaukee County Transit System.
Bublr Bikes now offers bike rental stations in Milwaukee!
The closest stations to The Pabst Theater: Cathedral Square and Red Arrow Park
TAXI & CAR SERVICE
Don't feel like driving or parking? Call your favorite Tax/Car Service and see you at the show!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a parking voucher to enter the parking structure?
- I wasn't able to find a spot in the structure, what are my options?
- I've parked underneath the Milwaukee Center for a Pabst show, do you validate?
- I already have tickets but would like to add a parking voucher, can I do this on your site?
- I can't find the parking pass I bought, am I able to pick up a replacement?
- The box office is closed for the night. Can I still buy parking on the way into the show?