Part Time Positions
We are always in consideration of adding quality people to our part time staffing, including areas in our box office and our event staff.
For event staff employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be considered for a position on our Event Staff, please include a copy of your resume along with your general availability. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
For box office employment opportunities please email email@example.com If you would like to be considered for a position in our Box Office, please include a copy of your resume along with your general availability. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
For event security employment opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a part time job in an awesome environment? The Pabst Theater Group's Event Staff department is hiring for Fall!
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Scanning tickets/handing out information at our concerts and events
- Dispersing our street marketing materials throughout the city
- Operating Coat Check in Winter
- Setting up the venue on a show by show basis for our patrons
- Working booths at outdoor events (Fish Fry and a Flick, Pridefest, Lebowski Fest, etc.)
- Changing out our in-house signage on a show by show basis
- Customer Service/Service Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Event Staff shift hours are primarily nights (4pm on), and weekends
- Applicants should have a flexible schedule, and be able to work a combination of both mornings and evening hours throughout the week/weekend
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicants should be willing/able to work face to face with patrons at our venues
- Hours are part-time and vary dramatically week to week, the perfect job for students, or those who already have another part-time job
Interested applicants should read the above carefully, then send their resume and general availability to: email@example.com
This position involves employment for our security partner Per Mar Security Services. Employment with Per Mar provides an excellent opportunity to work within our three historic venues and grants a foot in the door for those who wish to pursue further employment in the event and entertainment industries.
Must exhibit excellent communication skills and provide exceptional customer service.
Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other inquiries email email@example.com
or write to:
- Attn: Human Resources
- Pabst Theater
- 144 E Wells St
- Milwaukee WI 53202