Sunday, March 22
1:00pm – 4:00pm
Turner Hall Ballroom
If you represent multiple bars/restaurants that would like to participate, please fill out one form per establishment.
Applications will be accepted until 2/7.
Limited spots are available so applications will be considered on a first come, first served basis. We will be in touch with more details shortly after the application deadline.
You are encouraged to decorate your booth and bring any other giveaways or merch you would like to have on hand.
What We Will Provide:
- Featured rum of your choice from Cutwater Spirits
- 8 ft. tables for your booths
- Table cloths/linens will be available, but please feel free to bring your own if you have a theme idea or a branded table cover – you’d prefer to use
- 9 oz. plastic cups but encourage 2 oz. sampling size pours. The extra space can be used for garnishes and staging (please plan for at least 300 samples)
- Ice. We have an ice machine on hand for back-up, but please plan to bring the amount that you will need.
- Cooler. You will be responsible for providing whatever you need at your station to keep ice and/or your drinks cold (if needed).
- Decor for your booth
- Any additional garnishes you’d like to jazz up your drink or items needed to create a full cocktail for display purposes only, should you choose (glassware, straw, etc.)
Please contact Sara Peronto with questions or comments: