To ensure that you stay safe while you’re spooked, the following safety procedures will be in place during the tours:
- Masks are required at all times when inside the Riverside and during the tour.
- If a guest does not have a mask, one will be provided at no cost upon entry. We also have Turner, Pabst, Riverside and Back Room branded masks for sale.
- All guests are subject to a touchless forehead temperature check prior to entering the building. A guest and the party they are with will not be admitted if an elevated temperature (100°F or above) is detected.
- Social distancing on the tour is required and there will be plenty of space available to keep appropriate distance.
- Up to 10 people will be allowed on the tour at one time.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the tour.
- The tour route and restrooms will be sanitized in between tours.
- Each night the Riverside will be professionally cleaned and sanitized.