1040 Vel R. Phillips Ave • Milwaukee, WI 53202
* PLEASE NOTE *
Juneau Ave. is closed between Water Street and N. 6th Street. We recommend approaching Turner Hall from the South during this construction.
Nearby parking is also limited. Please refer to the Parking Info below for our parking recommendations.
Click here for more information.
Click here to view a map of Milwaukee street closures.
- FROM THE WEST ON INTERSTATE 94
- Take the I-43 North / Kilbourn Ave. exit from the right lane. Proceed through the Kilbourn Ave. tunnel straight out onto Kilbourn Ave. Follow Kilbourn Ave east for 2 blocks to 4th St. Turn left and follow Vel E. Phillips Avenue north for a block and a half. Turner Hall Ballroom is at 1040 Vel R. Phillips Avenue.
- FROM THE SOUTH ON INTERSTATE 43/94
- Take the Plankinton Avenue exit from the right lane while on the Highrise Bridge. Follow Plankinton Ave. approximately 5 blocks north until it ends at Kilbourn Ave. Turn left onto Kilbourn Ave and follow Kilbourn for 2 blocks to 4th St. Turn right and follow Vel E. Phillips Avenue north for a block and a half. Turner Hall Ballroom is at 1040 Vel E. Phillips Avenue.
- FROM THE NORTH ON INTERSTATE 43
- Take exit 72E for Highland Avenue/11th Street. Keep right to continue toward N. 11th St. Continue onto N. 11th St. Turn left/East onto W. Wells St. for six blocks. Turn left onto Vel R. Phillips Ave. Turner Hall Ballroom will be on the right at 1040 Vel E. Phillips Avenue.
Please Note: prices may vary greatly depending on nearby events and with availability. Please consider local sporting and other events and plan accordingly for traffic and parking.
130 E. State St.• MAP
PRICE: After 3pm and weekends - $10.00
5 Minutes by wheelchair accessible foot bridge over the Milwaukee River, just South of Highland, West of Edison. After bridge, walk two blocks West on Highland to reach Turner Hall.
1000 N. Water St. • MAP
PRICE: $6 After 5PM
5 Minute Walk
1030 N. 6th St. • MAP
PRICE: Varies by Event / Limited availability during BMO Bradley Center events
5 Minute Walk
1233 N. Water St. • MAP
PRICE: Varies by Event
7 Minute Walk
Please note prices may vary with availability.See more at ParkMilwaukee.com
OTHER WAYS TO GET AROUND
For bus routes and times, please visit Milwaukee County Transit System.
Bublr Bikes now offers bike rental stations in Milwaukee!
The closest stations to The Pabst Theater: Cathedral Square and Red Arrow Park
TAXI & CAR SERVICE
Don't feel like driving or parking? Call your favorite Tax/Car Service and see you at the show!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a parking voucher to enter the parking structure?
- I wasn't able to find a spot in the structure, what are my options?
- I've parked underneath the Milwaukee Center for a Pabst show, do you validate?
- I already have tickets but would like to add a parking voucher, can I do this on your site?
- I can't find the parking pass I bought, am I able to pick up a replacement?
- The box office is closed for the night. Can I still buy parking on the way into the show?