116 W Wisconsin Ave • Milwaukee, WI 53203
* PLEASE NOTE *
The bridge over the Milwaukee River at Wells Street will be closed for renovation until November 2018. Despite the closure, The Riverside Theater and Riverside Theater box office remain fully accessible via Water and Wells Streets.
- FROM THE NORTH
- Take the Highland Avenue exit and turn left onto Highland Ave. Follow Highland Ave. east approximately 5 blocks to 6th St. Turn right and take 6th St. south to Wisconsin Ave. Turn left and proceed east on Wisconsin Ave. for 5 blocks. The Riverside Theater is on the corner of Wisconsin and Plankinton Aves.
- FROM THE SOUTH
- Take the Plankinton Avenue exit from the right lane while on the Highrise Bridge. Follow Plankinton Ave. approximately 3 blocks north to Wisconsin Avenue. The Riverside Theater is at the corner of Plankinton and Wisconsin Aves.
- FROM THE WEST
- Take I-794 East and take the first exit onto James Lovell St. Take James Lovell St. north 2 blocks and turn right onto Wisconsin Ave. Proceed east on Wisconsin Ave. for approximately six blocks. The Riverside Theater is at the corner of Wisconsin and Plankinton Aves.
Discounted Parking!IMPARK Structure
720 N Water St
Milwaukee, WI 53203
* Just across the river.
The Riverside sells discounted parking passes for the Impark parking structure in the 720 Building at the corner of Wisconsin Avenue and Water Street (exit structure through lobby onto Water St. across the river from the Theater). The parking entrance is on Water St just north of Wisconsin Ave at 720 N Water St (on the east side of Water Street). Buy a discounted parking pass from our box office and present that as you leave either of these structures. Discounted parking passes are also available while buying tickets online and by phone (phone hours are 9 AM – 9 PM seven days a week).
The structure is automated so please keep both the ticket that you get upon entry and the one that you purchase from us. The discounted Impark parking vouchers are valid for 6 hours maximum starting at 5 PM weekdays, and all day weekends. The structure has a clearance of 6’11”.
OTHER WAYS TO GET AROUND
For bus routes and times, please visit Milwaukee County Transit System.
Bublr Bikes now offers bike rental stations in Milwaukee!
The closest stations to The Pabst Theater: Cathedral Square and Red Arrow Park
TAXI & CAR SERVICE
Don't feel like driving or parking? Call your favorite Tax/Car Service and see you at the show!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a parking voucher to enter the parking structure?
- I wasn't able to find a spot in the structure, what are my options?
- I've parked underneath the Milwaukee Center for a Pabst show, do you validate?
- I already have tickets but would like to add a parking voucher, can I do this on your site?
- I can't find the parking pass I bought, am I able to pick up a replacement?
- The box office is closed for the night. Can I still buy parking on the way into the show?