Buying Your Ticket
What are the options for purchasing?
How are seats selected for purchase?
When purchasing tickets in person and by phone you can discuss your seating preferences so you are able to choose from any open seats. All methods pick from the same available seats so the odds of getting tickets are the same regardless of method of purchase – for example there are no reserves held only for online purchase.
Online seat selection is determined by software that fills seats from front and center, and goes outward and then back row by row. Center sections are filled first, then side sections.
How do tickets sell out so quickly for some shows?
Why do better seats sometimes appear later?
Can I exchange my tickets if better seats become available?
Why is there a time limit on ticket purchases online?
Why is there a limit on the number of tickets I can purchase?
Some artists ask us to enforce a ticket purchase limit. However, we are often able to sell discounted tickets to larger groups. For more information please contact us at (414) 286-6200 or email@example.com.
Do I need to buy tickets for children?
Please check the event page for your specific event for the minimum age requirement prior to your purchase of tickets. For most events, all children who have reached their second birthday require a ticket to gain admittance to our venues. Any child who has yet to reach their second birthday does not require a ticket, however, must sit on a parent or guardian’s lap and they may not occupy their own seat.
Please note, that for certain children’s events, all children who have reached their first birthday may require a ticket.
Ticketing Fees Explained
- Our Historic Preservation Fee ($1.50 – $3.75 per ticket) is applied on most ticket orders.
- Wisconsin State Sales Tax (5.6%) is applied on the total sum of most orders.
- Some shows have an added credit card fee of 2.6%. To avoid this fee, cash purchases may be made at any of our box offices.
- When ordering tickets online or by phone you may be charged convenience ($1.50-$14.75 per ticket) and handling fees ($2.25-$6.50 per order) determined by ticket price. Tickets priced at $12 or under do not have convenience fees.
- In certain instances, all or some of the fees listed above are included in the listed ticket price. Please contact a box office representative if you wish to find the exact breakdown of ticketing fees for a particular show.
Third Party Ticketing
Third-Party Ticketing and Ticket Broker Sites (e.g. Stubhub)
- We are your ONLY official source for tickets at our venues
- We do not encourage our tickets to be resold, and we never offer our tickets for auction. Tickets that are priced above face may not be valid.
- Many other websites try to sell tickets without our venues’ and our artists’ authorization. They’ll use our information, logos, charts, and photos of our venues to try to trick buyers into believing that they are selling actual tickets to our shows. Unfortunately many of these sellers are unscrupulous and are not even selling valid tickets.
- The Pabst Theater Group is not liable for invalid tickets purchased via third-party ticketing sites (such as Stubhub), auction sites (such as ebay), classifieds (such as craigslist), or any ticket broker.
- Tickets can ONLY be resold for face value (the price printed on the ticket) or less
- Tickets cannot be resold within 1500 feet of The Pabst, Riverside, Turner Hall Ballroom, or Colectivo Coffee
- We reserve the right to revoke any tickets sold in violation of our policies. Only a partial refund may be issued to original buyer
What are eMember presales?
To become an eMember, simply enter your email address into the email address field at the bottom of this page. (We do not sell or share email addresses.) We send a unique password for each new show via email to allow advance purchase.
What does General Admission mean?
General Admission means that seating or standing areas are not assigned and are filled on a first-come, first-served basis (like in movie theatres).
Tickets are numbered for General Admission events, but the numbers are only for inventory and do not denote any actual seating or standing locations. Having a ticket for a general admission event guarantees that you’ll be able to attend the event, but it does not guarantee that there will be a seat.
Due to fire code and capacity restrictions, different levels/areas at each venue may close after the maximum number of patrons have entered those levels/areas.
Patrons who arrive closer to door time, rather than start time, for a performance will have a better chance of gaining access to areas closer to the stage and first floor levels.
I’m running late, can I still be seated?
Latecomers will be seated but may be asked to wait in the lobby until the house manager and/or ushers deem it’s an appropriate time to enter the theater.
If you have any seating questions or concerns during the performance, please talk to an usher or member of the box office.
What does “Flex Seating” mean?
What does “Obstructed View” or “Partial Obstruction” mean?
Miscellaneous Ticket Questions
What happens if a show is postponed or cancelled?
Ticket Printing and Shipping Options
- Mailed tickets are sent to any Wisconsin state address or any address in Northern Illinois within two weeks of your purchase.
- We will not mail any tickets out of state except to Northern Illinois.
- Express shipping is also available. Express orders are shipped on the first business day after purchase and typically arrive within two business days
- Will call tickets are held at the box office. A photo ID is required to pick up your tickets.
- If you have a Wisconsin or Northern Illinois ID, you may pick up your will call tickets during regular box office hours or beginning 2 hours before showtime.
- Out-of-area buyers (those outside of Wisconsin and Northern Illinois) may only pick up their tickets on the day of the performance
- We DO NOT allow third party exchanges. Only the original purchaser may pick up the tickets
- If you purchased tickets through Groupon or Living Social, your will call order will only be ready 1 hour prior to the show. Advanced pickup is not available for these tickets
- Print@Home tickets allow you to print your tickets out on your home printer. A confirmation email will be sent to you after you make your online purchase that includes a link to print out your tickets.
- Print@Home is not an option for out-of-state orders
I don't have my tickets. What do I do?
I bought tickets through the band's website. Can you tell me more information about my ticket order?
Is there any way we can meet the performer before/after the show?
Do I need a parking voucher to enter the parking structure?
Yes, you will need to display your parking pass on your dash for the duration of the time you are parked in the structure.
I wasn't able to find a spot in the structure, what are my options?
I've parked underneath the Milwaukee Center for a Pabst show, do you validate?
Our vouchers cover parking within the structures at MAC Structure at 777 N. Milwaukee St. (for Pabst Theater shows), Gimbels Structure at 555 N. Plankinton Ave (for Riverside Theater shows), Edison Lot at 1301 N. Edison Street (for Turner Hall shows) and US Bank – Farwell Lot at 2303 N. Farwell Ave (for Colectivo shows).
I already have tickets but would like to add a parking voucher, can I do this on your site?
I can't find the parking pass I bought, am I able to pick up a replacement?
The box office is closed for the night. Can I still buy parking on the way into the show?
Box Office Hours of Operation
What are your box office hours?
- Monday through Friday, 12:00 p.m. until 6:30 p.m. at the Pabst and Riverside box offices, as well as two hours before the start time for each show.
- The Riverside box office is open at noon on weekend show days.
- The Turner Hall Ballroom and Colectivo box offices open two hours before the start time for each performance.
Lost & Found
Do you have a lost and found?
Cameras, Video & Audio Recording Devices
bringing unnecessary items. Pabst/Riverside/Turner Hall/Colectivo Coffee will utilize bag searches. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat.
Weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, backpacks, oversized bags, electronic smoking devices (vapes, Juuls, etc.), outside food and beverages including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, illegal substances, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, laptops, professional audio recording devices (unless approved by artist), and any professional photography equipment.
Are refreshments offered?
ADA Seating / Disabled Services
I have a disability. Do you offer assistance?
I noticed that the show I’m going to is general admission. How will this affect my ability to secure ADA seating?
Terms & Conditions:
Click to Read:
No refunds. No exchanges. We reserve the right to change the method of delivery to Will Call (pick-up at the box office) at any time after purchase. If we make this change the ticket(s) may be picked up within 2 hours of the show’s start time and a photo ID and the charge card used for the purchase will be required to claim the ticket.
Tickets may not be resold for any amount above face value. If the ticket is found to be offered for resale we may invalidate the barcode, refund the ticket price less a restocking charge, and the purchaser will forfeit all fees. The ticket may not be resold within 1500 feet of the venue.
All performances, performers, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
Everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket to be admitted into the venue.
Ticketholders are admitted subject to the following stipulations:
- This is a revocable license for admittance
- The venue and/or promoter may be the exclusive owner of the copyright for this performance
- All attendees grant unrestricted rights & licenses for use of their likenesses in any form of public broadcast or reproduction
- We reserve the right to search all persons, packages, and bags entering the premises
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or eject anyone from the premises due to disorderly behavior without issuing a refund
- Only the venue may determine which is the valid ticket if multiple copies are found.
- All venue policies and procedures are subject to change without notice.
WARNING! You are at YOUR OWN RISK with respect to the dangers incidental to the event.
No weapons of any kind are allowed in any of our venues, whether concealed or carried openly.
Enjoy the show!
If you still have questions after checking the FAQ, please contact the box office directly.