- All tickets are will call only, non-transferable, and only available on the day of the show starting at 6 PM.
- All ticket holders must arrive together and the ID and credit card must match the info used for purchase.
- No large bags, weapons, iPads, cameras, or selfie sticks allowed.
- Upon arrival at the venue, all phones and smart devices will be secured in Yondr cases. Guests maintain possession of their phones and can access their phones at a designated Phone Use Area. Anyone seen using a cellphone will be escorted out of the venue. We appreciate your cooperation.www.overyondr.com/faq
- This event has passed.
+ special guest Josh Blue
Thursday, June 13
7pm Doors //
ON SALE/PRE SALE DATES
- eMembers get the Best seats.
- Get tickets before they go on sale.
Learn how your purchase supports our historic theaters » CLICK HERE
AVOID TICKET FRAUD
AVOID FRAUDULENT TICKETS!ONLY BUY FROM OFFICIAL SOURCES:
- IN PERSON at the Pabst Theater, Riverside Theater or Turner Hall Ballroom box offices.
- ONLINE at www.pabsttheater.org or Etix.com – which is accessible though our site.
- BY PHONE at 414-286-3663 where you will reach a box office representative or an Etix call center customer service member.
There are several ticket resellers and secondary markets selling tickets to our events. Ticket resellers often try to mimic our website to appear legitimate. However, the ONLY official website for The Pabst Theater Group venues is www.pabsttheater.org. Please note: we set up occasional offers through sites including, but not limited to: Groupon, Goldstar, official artist websites and their official fan clubs. If you have any questions regarding the legitimacy of a secondary outlet selling tickets to our shows, please call our box office directly at 414-286-3205.
If you are interested in an event that has already sold out, please sign up to become an eMember and follow us on social media – we will announce any releases through those channels. Do not buy from a third party or ticket scalping company.Purchasing tickets from any other seller or website runs a very high risk of receiving fraudulent and/or invalid tickets.
Parking & Directions
Bag Policy - Please Read
SMALL PURSES ONLY, PLEASE. PURSES ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH
To efficiently create a positive and safe experience for all patrons, only small purses (13″W x 4″D x 9″H and smaller) are allowed into the theater and all are subject to search.
All other bags including backpacks and oversized purses are strictly prohibited and bag storage is NOT available at The Pabst, The Riverside, Turner Hall Ballroom or The Back Room @ Colectivo.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AND ARE NOT ALLOWED INTO ANY OF THE VENUES.
Weapons, laser pens, signs, banners, electronic smoking devices (vapes, Juuls, etc.), oversized bags, backpacks, outside food and beverages including water, cans, bottles, alcohol, illegal substances, iPads/tablets, selfie sticks, laptops, professional audio recording devices (unless approved by artist), and any professional photography equipment. The use of vape pens inside the venues are prohibited as well.
PLAN AHEAD: LEAVE YOURSELF EXTRA TIME
Plan to arrive 30 minutes before you want to be in your seat to allow time to go through our security check. Please leave large bags at home or in your car.
We are not responsible for any personal property that is lost, stolen, or damaged.
Thank you for helping to make all of our events efficient, enjoyable and safe for all.
Bag & Carry-In Policy » More information