12 of Milwaukee's most influential people discuss what could be and how we get there.
Join HMI and the Pabst Theater for an experimental civic discussion. Envisioning the Seen is a cross between a fireside chat, an 18th century salon and the theater of our body politic. Eavesdrop on some of Milwaukee's most interesting thinkers as they imagine what Milwaukee could be without the limitations we impose on ourselves today.
ALL TICKETS TEN BUCKS!
Envisioning Participants (click here for bios):
- Jonathan Jackson, Executive and Artistic Director of Milwaukee Film
- Sue Black, President and CEO of Milwaukee Wave, Former Director of Milwaukee County Parks
- Kyle Cherek, Host of Wisconsin Foodie on Wisconsin Public Television
- Dasha Kelly, Founder and Director of Still Waters Collective
- Adam Carr, Freelance storyteller, writer, and media producer based in Milwaukee, WI
- Sally Peltz, Founder and CEO of Legacy Redevelopment Corporation and Legacy Midwest Renewal Corporation
- Jeff Sherman, President and Co-owner of Onmilwaukee.com
- Evelyn Patricia Terry, Recipient of 2012 Wisconsin Visual Art Lifetime Achievement Award
- Matt Rinka, Architect and Principal at Rinka Chung Architecture
- Stephanie Allewalt Hacker, Senior Planner at GRAEF
- Mike Mervis, Vice President and Assistant to Chairman of the Board, Zilber Ltd.
- Barry Mandel, President of Mandel Group, Inc.