The landmark historic buildings of the Pabst Theater, Riverside Theater, and Turner Hall Ballroom accommodate special seating needs as part of normal business practices. We value each and every patron. We believe every purchase should be satisfactory and we work to ensure that every experience is the best that it can be. We understand the importance of personal comfort and convenience while attending performances at our venues.
How to Order ORDER – ADA or Special Needs Seating
- Call the box office directly at 414-286-3205. Leave a brief message and we will return your call within one business day.
Our box office hours are Monday – Friday, noon until 6:30pm.
- Our ticketing provider (Etix) provides an ADA-friendly purchase form for each event.
- When buying tickets through Etix, click the ADA link [see full view]
and you’ll be presented with a tab-able order form that works well with screen reader software.
- Email the box office directly with your request at email@example.com.
We will reply within one business day to all requests.
Accessible locations are reserved for use by patrons with disabilities, but may be released for general sale when all other locations are sold. If you are planning on transferring to a theater seat from a wheelchair or mobility device, please inform the ticket office when ordering so we may seat you in an appropriate and safe location.
If available, individuals may exchange one ticket for an accessible seat and one for a companion.
For general admission shows we keep the ADA accessible areas open for those who require it, but we encourage anyone with any special accommodation requests to purchase an ADA ticket and let us know in advance of the show date how we can assist.
Please remember, fire safety codes forbid items such as wheelchairs and mobility devices from being left in any aisle where they may become an obstruction in an emergency.
Our venues have elevators for entering the venue, for access to seating, and to accessible restrooms.
Customers with walking aids or wheelchairs have the option of storing them during shows. Our ushers are available for seating assistance.
The Pabst Theater offers hearing assistance devices for many types of shows. Please speak with the House Manager on the night of the performance for details. Other accommodations can be made based on specific needs – ask the box office when you’re buying your tickets.
Hearing assist devices may also be available for Riverside Theater shows. Please call or email at least a few weeks in advance to request use of one.
ADA/Special Needs Building Entrances
- Pabst Theater – Use the entrance through the Milwaukee Center (at the main box office).
- Turner Hall Ballroom – Use the elevator that is located on the north side of the building.
- The Riverside Theater – All patrons use the main entrance off of Wisconsin